Sunday, September 2, 2012

No one can teach u passion


I saw Su Yuen's comment on one of the CS3216's blogs.
"The sky is not the limit. There's still outer space!"

That's funny :D

FB assignment: Pallav's still trying to debug the integration between front-end and back-end. He said he got a basic game running alr. Hopefully we can resolve that soon.

I have done quite a few stuffs for the graphics of the game. Hopefully we can get the code up soon so I can add on the buttons and minor things in the UI that I cannot foresee yet.

3rd Assignment: the anti-inflammation pill taken together with coffee really works like drug! I felt so high today during my tuition and came up an idea for the 3rd assignment (and potentially for the last assignment too!). For the 1st assignment I really love the idea of the game since I really want to have some idea of how to make a game so that I can transfer that into "gamifying" my DCC project. And the game we are building seems really fun to me. But for the 3rd assignment I really want to create st that makes a serious difference (through a fun way though).

 That's it for now. The 6 hrs sleep yesterday really worked wonder. But still miles to go before I sleep.



1 comment:

  1. Well yeah chemicals can do wonders for inspiration, but don't get hooked on them. :p Lots of promising young people crash and burn on chemicals. :p

    Ok seriously though, it's great that you're having fun. :D I think it would also be very satisfying to be able to re-use your DCC project.

    ReplyDelete